- Prospective randomized trial of an adjuvant therapy of completely resected Merkel Cell Carcinoma (MCC) with immune checkpoint blocking antibodies (Nivolumab, Opdivo; Ipilimumab, Yervoy) versus observation
- A Phase III, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-center, International Study of Durvalumab or Durvalumab and Tremelimumab as Consolidation Treatment for Patients with Stage I-III Limited Disease Small-Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Not Progressed Following Concurrent Chemoradiation Therapy (ADRIATIC)
- A phase II trial of nivolumab in combination with ipilimumab to evaluate efficacy and safety in relapsed lung cancer and to evaluate biomarkers predictive for response to immune checkpoint inhibition
A Phase 3, Open-label, Randomized Study of Nivolumab Combined with Ipilimumab versus Standard of Care Chemotherapy in Participants with Previously Untreated Unresectable or Metastatic Urothelial Cancer (CheckMate 901: CHECKpoint pathway and nivoluMAb clinical Trial Evaluation 901)
- A National, Prospective, Non-Interventional Study (NIS) of Nivolumab (BMS-936558) in Patients With Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN) Progressing on or After Platinum-Based Therapy
- Combination of Targeted Therapy (Encorafenib and Binimetinib) Followed by Combination of Immunotherapy (Ipilimumab and Nivolumab) vs Immediate Combination of Immunotherapy in Patients With Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma With BRAF V600 Mutation : an EORTC Randomized Phase II Study (EBIN)
- Modified FOLFOX plus/minus Nivolumab and Ipilimumab in patients with previously untreated advanced or metastatic adenocarcinoma of the stomach or gastroesophageal junction - The randomized phase 2 MOONLIGHT trial.